OIL FOR BODY,SKIN AND HAIR
Certified Organic | Edible grade | Cold-Pressed | Chemical Free
Our Virgin organic Coconut oil is extracted by using cold extraction technology from
fresh coconut milk. Our oil comes from organically grown coconuts from southern India
and cultivated with extensive care.
It is suitable for:
Sauteing or stir-frying vegetables, meat, eggs, or fish
Mixing it into sauces and salad dressings
Coating meat or poultry in coconut oil and spices before baking
Net Content: 500 ml /455g
Shelf life : 12 months
Packing : Glass bottle
Virgin coconut oil is considered to be a superfood because of its numerous health benefits.
1. Helps in weight loss as it does not stay in the body fat tissues for as long as long chain fatty acids do so it’s not only good for losing fat but also good in building muscles.
2. Use for oil pulling as it has antimicrobial agents which help remove plaque, bad breath, prevent cavities and helps whitening of teeth.
3. Relieves constipation as it keeps the digestive track running smooth.
4. Strengthens the immunity as it contains lauric acid which is a proven source of antimicrobial agents that strengthen the body immunity and can otherwise only be found in mother’s milk.
5. Helps remove excess fat from liver thus prevents liver enhancement and fatty liver
6. Makes for an excellent emollient for hair and skin and helps to remove wrinkles, stretch marks, skin rashes and nourishes the skin.
7. Stimulates hair follicles and improves scalp health.
8. Contains anti-dandruff properties.
9. Coconut oil is said to contains Medium Chain Triglycerides which are converted
in the liver into ketones which help improve brain function.
10. It provides cardio protection as it converts LDL into HDL thereby helping in reducing the cardiovascular diseases.
11. Confectioners and bakers use coconut oil in products like biscuits, chocolates, ice-creams and confectionary items that may stand for a time after manufacture.
12. Can be used as a natural aftershave lotion, beard lotion , lim balm and as a vaginal lotion.
13. Perfect oil for baby and adult oil massage as it has natural anti-fungal, anti bacterial and anti-protozoal agent.
14. Accelerates your metabolism which increases energy and stimulates thyroid functions.
15. It helps protect skin from UV rays
Our hand-crafted artisan A2 Desi cow ghee is made in small batches from A2 milk of Indian desi cows, which contains only A2 beta-casein protein and is notably healthier.
30 liters of pure A2 milk is cultured into curd and churned traditionally using Bilona method to obtain butter, which then is heated in a pot on cow dung cake and wood fire to get pure nutritious healthy 1 kg Desi ghee.
Ghee is the central constituent of Vedic culture and infuses Sattvic virtues of life.
100% Natural: AGAMYA pure and natural desi ghee is the most authentic and 100% organic ghee oil option, our ghee is made from grass-fed cow’s milk that ensures you can lead an organic and healthy lifestyle. Our divinely nourishing ghee makes for an effective dietary addition as it has no additives and no preservatives. Ghee is rendered in our center using the Ayurvedic technique, which is suggested by Indian literature.
Bilona Traditional Method: Our handcrafted artisan A2 Desi cow ghee is made in small batches from A2 milk of Indian desi gir cows, which contains only A2 beta casein protein and is notably healthier. 30 liters of pure A2 milk is cultured into curd and churned traditionally using Bilona method to obtain butter, which then is heated in a pot on cow dung cake and wood fire to get pure nutritious healthy 1 kg Desi ghee. This Vedic approach is the most effective for making Desi-Ghee.
Best for Cooking and Health: Ghee is one of the most stable cooking oils due to its high flash (smoke) point of 251°C, and can also be used externally as a wonderful skin & hair treatment. Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best oils to use in cooking since it can won’t break down into free radicals like others. cow ghee is loaded with nutrition that is generally lost in the commercially available processed ghee that is readily available. It melts over vegetables, dals or blended into any dish easily. Use it as an alternative to olive oil in salad dressing. Deep frying oil for puri, donuts, battered chicken, or chips. Spread on bread, muffins, croissants, and bagels instead of butter or cream cheese.
Benefits of Ghee:
- Ghee has a higher smoking point than butter and that makes it much better for a variety of cooking and sauteing needs.
- It enhances eyesight and aids in muscle and tendon functioning.
Our natural vedic ghee from gir cows has great therapeutic benefit.
Bilona ghee is loaded with vitamin A, D, E, K. It acts as a digestion enhancer. Massaging your skin with bilona ghee has miraculous effects. It is a great moisturizer and heals damaged skin. Our ghee is loaded with elements, that are broken very well by the liver and promotes immunity and liver health.When consumed in moderation with a proper ayurvedic diet slows down the aging process.
Ghee good for casein and lactose sensitivities
Majority of people, who have sensitivities to either casein or lactose, do not have an issue with ghee as these elements have been removed through skimming and straining.
Ghee contains Butyrate, an essential short-chain fatty acid
Butyrate or butyric acid, is a short-chain fatty acid that acts as a detoxifies, improving colon health. It has been shown to support healthy insulin levels and is an anti-inflammatory in nature.
Ghee builds strong bones
Another one of the fat-soluble vitamins, K2 is essential for the body to help utilize minerals including calcium. Proper levels of Vitamin K2 help to protect against tooth decay, supports proper growth and development of bones.
Ghee improves digestion
The short-chain fatty acid butyrate helps support a healthy digestive tract. It works by stimulating the conversion of fiber into more butyric acid, which is essential for detoxing, and elimination of other fats, and toxins. Additionally, ghee helps to increase gastric acid, aiding in efficient digestion.
Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins A,D,E
By using ghee for cooking, and as a replacement for butter, you can increase your intake of Vitamin A, plus it also is a good source of Vitamin D and E, which helps maintain a healthy metabolism and balance your hormones.
Ghee supports weight loss, like coconut oil
Energy from medium-chain fatty acids in ghee and coconut actually burn other fats in our system, leading to weight loss. The belief is that ghee actually attracts other fats and removes toxins that are traditionally difficult to eliminate.
Ghee helps create a more alkaline system, that overall reduces inflammation in the body.
Fact file: A2 desi Ghee melts at 36 degrees which is below human body temp of 36.1 degrees making it easily digestible.
Uses of A2 Desi Ghee: It melts over vegetables, dals or blended into any dish easily. Use as an alternative to olive oil in salad dressing. Deep frying oil for puri, donuts, battered chicken, or chips. Spread on bread, muffins, croissants, and bagels instead of butter or cream cheese.
Mix with a light sprinkle of salt and drizzle over freshly popped popcorn. Sautee with garlic and pour over fresh seafood with a squeeze of lemon. Add seasoning to taste and melt into steamed rice for a pop of flavor. Blend with powdered sugar and melted chocolate for a buttercream alternative to frost your cakes. Use as a binding agent in baking recipes, such as biscuits and pie, for a flakier, tastier dough. Use ghee rather than vegetable oil or butter in cake and cookie recipes. Grease your pans with ghee. The high smoking point helps prevent sticking or burning. Add ghee to coffee to create creamy, rich ‘bulletproof coffee.
Dadi-nani nuska– Age old formula
When you apply ghee in a belly button before going to bed, it helps to cure pimples and lighten dark spots on face, cure chapped lips, make them soft and pink.it helps to make skin crystal dear and glowing.
WHAT IS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR?
Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from fermented apple juice.
To make apple cider vinegar, apples are crushed and exposed to yeast. By doing this, the natural sugar from the apple is fermented over time and turned into alcohol and fermented twice –once to make alcoholic cider and a second time to make it vinegar.
- 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐚𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐫 : Made from the fermented cider of the best organic apples, a product of highest quality. Neither filtered nor pasteurised our organic apple cider vinegar with the mother a cloudy settlement that is responsible for stimulating the whole process of fermentation and is rich in natural enzymes, proteins and good- for-you bacteria.
- 𝐍𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 : Our apple cider vinegar is made from premium quality apples that are crushed and exposed to yeast. By doing this, the natural sugar from the apple is fermented over time and turned into alcohol and fermented twice –once to make alcoholic cider and a second time to make it vinegar.Apple cider vinegar is a nutritional powerhouse. Rich in magnesium , Iron , phosphorus , amino acid , antioxidants.
- 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝐗 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : The cloudy, stringy probiotic-rich blend of yeast and bacteria that is often visible in the bottom of a bottle of apple cider vinegar is referred to as the mother. which consists of strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky appearance.Our natural fermentation process spares more time to develop the mother by letting our ACV cure for longer thus leaving twice the goodness of enzymes.
- 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 : Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar a, ACV has a great impact in controlling blood sugar, aids in weight loss and reducing cholesterol. Apple cider vinegar is recommended as a weight loss aid. This is as it makes you feel satiated.It treats and reduces the prevalence of acne , soothes sunburn, has anti-aging properties, restores your skin’s natural pH balance and also improves hair health.
- 𝐅𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐈 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 : Produced and processed as per USDA NOP and Indian NPOP standards. Our organic Apple cider Vinegar is extracted from Himachal and Kashmiri Apples. Not from concentrates. No preservatives, and additives added.
WHY DRINK APPLE CIDER VINEGAR?
Drinking apple cider vinegar brings many health benefits and it also reduces cravings by inducing satiety which means apple cider vinegar is great for weight loss or for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Not only that, apple cider vinegar is filled with beneficial nutrients.
Net Content: 500 ml
Shelf life : 12 months
Packing : Glass bottle
OIL FOR BODY,SKIN AND HAIR
Certified Organic | Edible grade | Cold-Pressed | Chemical Free
Agamya first press virgin Sweet Almond oil is cold pressed, pure and natural, non-diluted and extracted from choicest organic sweet almonds from Kashmir valley. It has a nutty smell with a light sweetness.
Almond oil has been used for centuries to soothe the skin and treat minor wounds and cuts. It has been used in ancient Ayurvedic practices to treat skin conditions.
While vitamin E in almond oil offers antioxidant benefits, the unsaturated fatty acids promote heart health.
About the product :
Cold Pressed almond oil : Agamya Sweet Almond Oil is made by pressing raw almonds without the use of high heat or chemical agents. This low-heat process helps almond oil retain much of its nutrient content, making unrefined almond oil a better choice for culinary uses.Agamya first press virgin Sweet Almond oil is cold pressed, pure and natural, non-diluted and extracted from choicest organic sweet almonds from Kashmir valley. It has a nutty smell with a light sweetness.
Agamya Sweet Almond Oil : Our Badam Tail Or Shirin is completely unrefined thereby protecting the nutrients and the flavor of the oil. We do not use heat or chemicals to make Organic Almond Oil. Agamya almond oil is also called sweet almond oil that does not lack nutritional value , it is not the same as other bitter oil. Our almond oil is extracted from the seed of the almond fruit. Our unrefined oil is the best choice for culinary purposes.
Powerhouse of Nutrition :The oil extracted from this tiny tree nut contains vitamin E, zinc, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immune-boosting properties.It also contains Omega 3 fatty acids.It promotes good health both internally and externally. Agamya Organics’ oil is unadulterated, certified, pure and organic. Extracted from choicest organic sweet almonds from Kashmir valley. It has a nutty smell with a light sweetness.
Almond oil For skin and hair: Agamya Organics’ organic Almond Oil has a silky, lightweight texture that absorbs into skin with ease, without leaving a greasy residue behind. Our organic almond oil makes great food for the body and helps us achieve the soft, supple skin we wish to have! Topically applied almond oil can help in eczema. It hydrates your scalp thereby moisturizing and strengthening your hair. A match made in heaven, almond and hair go hand-in-hand..Almond oil has been used for centuries to soothe the skin and treat minor wounds and cuts
Sweet Almond Oil in Kitchen: Your heart will thank you for adding our Almond oil in your diet. Use our unrefined virgin oil to derive all the benefits. Add it to your salad with Agamya Apple Cider Vinegar to enjoy a hearty meal. Or drizzle over a dish to give it a nutty flavor. You can even use it over pasta to enhance the flavors.
Net Content: 100 ml
Shelf life : 12 months
Packing : Glass bottle
Health Benefits Of Almond Oil
The unsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E are the most important nutrients in the oil. The healthy fats promote heart health and aid diabetes treatment. The vitamin E in the oil enhances skin health.
May Promote Skin Health
Almond oil can rejuvenate the skin and improve your complexion. These properties might help reduce acne scars, sun burns, under-eye bags and may also reduce dark circles. Massage with Almond oil boosts blood circulation.
May Improve Hair And Scalp Health
Almond oil is said to boost hair and scalp health. Almond oil contains vitamin E. This nutrient can reduce the oxidative stress in the scalp and boost hair growth The moisturizing properties of the oil may also help treat dry scalp and dandruff.
May Protect Your Heart
The monounsaturated fats in the oil lower LDL and elevate HDL cholesterol. Thus, almond oil may reduce the risk of heart disease. Adding almond oil to the diet should be supplemented by a reduction of the intake of foods like chicken, lamb, pork, butter and cheese, and all baked and fried items. This is because all of these foods contain saturated fat.
May Promote Weight Loss
A diet rich in monounsaturated fats may induce weight loss. It may also improve lipid profiles in individuals. These fats promote energy balance, which may help one maintain a healthy weight. However, almond oil doesn’t contain fiber as almonds do. Hence, you can supplement the oil with a balanced diet and exercise for healthy weight loss instead of relying on it alone. Having better lifestyle habits will help you lose weight.
Ideal for Baby Massage
Almond oil is known to be a good massage oil for Babies and Infants and can be used directly for body and head massage however a small patch test is always recommended to check for any kind of skin allergies before applying.
May Be Useful In Aromatherapy
Almond oil is used as part of aromatherapy. Often, almond oil is used as a carrier oil. It is mixed with other essential oils to dilute them. This is to make them safer for the skin. The reason is that almond oil is readily absorbed by the skin, doesn’t evaporate easily, and has a mild smell.
Almond oil may be used as an effective laxative. One tablespoon of almond oil can be taken once a day which can prove to be beneficial however one should not continue for more than a week at a time.
How To Include Almond Oil In Your Diet
Always go for unrefined almond oil. When you do, ensure you do not use it in cooking. Unrefined oils have low smoke points, and cooking them at high temperatures can destroy the nutrients and release toxic fumes. Use unrefined almond oil more as a finishing oil. Add it to dishes once the cooking is completed. As unrefined oils have low smoke points, they are best used in dips and salad dressings.
You can combine almond oil with apple cider vinegar and use it as a salad dressing.
You can also drizzle some almond oil over your pasta for a dash of healthy fats.
You can even add the oil to your other dishes to impart a delicious nutty flavour.
Almond oil is as healthy (almost) as almonds. Its biggest strengths are unsaturated fats and vitamin E. Using this oil to garnish your dishes is the best way to enjoy its benefits.
Warning: As this is first press oil and free from preservatives, please discard if rancid or unpleasant flavour.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website and related communications, materials and/or products is strictly for educational purposes and has been taken from various published health articles, journals, web content. Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas contained in this website and related communications, materials and/or products, you are taking full responsibility for your actions. Always consult with your physician about your personal health, medical, hormonal and blood sugar related issues. The contents of this website and related communications, materials and/or products are presented for information purposes only and are not intended as medical advice, nor to replace the advice of a medical doctor or other health care professional. Anyone wishing to embark on any dietary, drug, exercise or lifestyle change for the purpose of preventing or treating a disease or health condition should first consult with, and seek clearance and guidance from, a competent health care professional.